Our ECEI services support children 0-6 years with a disability or developmental delay in the North East Melbourne, Hume Moreland and Bayside Peninsula areas.
Our ECEI team will:
- Complete a screening assessment and talk to you and others involved with your child to get a full picture of their strengths and challenges
- Discuss the various specialist and mainstream supports that might help you and your child to develop skills and participate in their local community
- Assist you to access the NDIS if you are eligible
- The ECEI team can provide short term interventions to support your child and family to build on the skills you already have. The ECEI team will work with you to set some specific goals you want to work on and help you to achieve these within your everyday routines.
Develop your plan:
- Help you to work out your goals and identify the supports you need to help reach those goals.
Get your plan going:
- Once your plan has been approved, the ECEI team will work with you to help you get your supports set up and working. They might help you to set up your MyGov and NDIA portal account and show you how to set up a service booking.
Keep in touch with you, if you need help with your plan:
- ECEI will keep in touch with you and check in to see how things are going once your plan is implemented.
Learn more about how the NDIS can help your child:
Contact the ECEI team: