We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and taking necessary steps to minimise the risk to our participants, staff members and the community.
We have resumed all face-to-face services and are pleased to welcome visitors back to our offices. We continue to offer virtual and phone services should this be your preference.
Contact our NDIS team
Phone: 1300 275 634
COVID-19 support and resources
Below is a summary of the latest COVID-19 advice and support available for people with disability, family members and carers to assist with vaccination and purchasing rapid antigen tests.
Disability Liaison Officers
Disability Liaison Officers help assist people with disability in Victoria who need to access hospital services during COVID-19.
Disability Liaison Officers can provide support for:
- COVID-19 testing
- COVID-19 vaccination, and
- advice and prevention through linking people to other health supports.
The Disability Gateway
The Disability Gateway can answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and also make a booking for you to receive a vaccine.
- Phone (free call): 1800 643 787
- Available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEST). It is not available on national public holidays.
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can also call the National Relay Service on 133 677.
Using NDIS plan funds to claim for rapid antigen tests
NDIS participants can purchase rapid antigen tests (RATs) with funding from their NDIS plan.
Participants with core funding can purchase RATs where it is required to access their reasonable and necessary supports.
Further information and support is available on the NDIS website.
RAT tests are also available for free for people who hold an eligible Commonwealth concession card:
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs Gold, White or Orange Card
- Health Care Card
- Low Income Health Card
- Pensioner Concession Card.
Easy English guide for COVID-19
Scope have developed a guide in Easy English to help people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
You can access the guide on the Scope website.
Social scripts for vaccination
Social scripts are available on the Victorian Government website outlining the process for getting vaccinated.
Support for children and families
Vaccination support for children and parents
The Victorian Government has developed a support guide to help parents prepare their children for a COVID-19 vaccine and make it a positive experience for them.
COVID-19 information for families with children with disability
The Association for Children with Disability (ACD) is providing up to date information about COVID vaccinations, how to protect your family and what to do if you or your child contract COVID.
Further information, including details on pop-up clinics and accessible vaccination centres is available on the Victorian Government website.
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- Australian Government Department of Health 24-hour Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080
- NDIS on 1800 800 110