Our Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) NDIS offices have now resumed face-to-face services, in line with the Victorian Government’s easing of Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.
We are continuing to closely monitor the Coronavirus situation and taking necessary steps to minimise the risk to our participants, staff members and the community.
We’re pleased to welcome you back to our offices.
To ensure the safety of our staff and the community, the following measures are in place across BSL NDIS sites:
- Guests to our offices are required to record their attendance.
- Staff and guests will be required to wear a face mask during face-to-face meetings (unless a medical exemption applies).
- Implementation of distancing measures, with one person permitted per four square metres.
- Capacity limits are in place at each BSL NDIS office.
Contact our NDIS team
- Coronavirus – Daily updates from DHHS
- Information for NDIS Participants
- Information for Providers
- Translated resources for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Contact the Disability Information Hotline for information and referrals on 1800 643 787.