In response to the Victorian State Government’s announcement of COVID-19 restrictions, there are changes in place to BSL NDIS services.
We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and taking necessary steps to minimise the risk to our participants, staff members and the community.
To ensure the safety of our staff and the community, the following measures are in place across BSL NDIS sites:
- Face-to-face services will now be conducted virtually or via phone, where possible.
- Home visits will be paused for the duration of lockdown. If a face-to-face meeting is necessary, this will be conducted at your local BSL NDIS office.
- Staff and visitors will be required to wear a face mask inside the office at all times (unless a medical exemption applies).
- All visitors to BSL NDIS offices will be required to record their attendance using the QR code app.
- Implementation of distancing measures, with one person permitted per four square metres.
Contact our NDIS team
- Coronavirus – Daily updates from DHHS
- Information for NDIS Participants
- Information for Providers
- Translated resources for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Contact the Disability Information Hotline for information and referrals on 1800 643 787.