The Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) is relocating four of its Disability Services offices.
This includes the Rosebud, Thomastown, Coburg and South Melbourne offices, and the closure of the ground floor space at our Niddrie office.
We’ll be increasing our presence in these communities through co-locations with local services.
Office closure dates
- The Coburg Disability Services office at 1a Louisa St closed on Friday 14 April 2023.
- The Ground Floor of the Niddrie Disability Services office closed on Friday, 26 May 2023. The team have moved upstairs to Level 3 at 326 Keilor Road, Niddrie.
- The Thomastown Disability Services office at at 1/1 Latitude Boulevard closed on Friday, 2 June 2023.
- The Rosebud Disability Services office at 843-849 Pt Nepean Road closed on Friday, 9 June 2023.
- The South Melbourne Disability Services office at 92 York Street closed on Friday 13 October 2023.
Connecting with your Coordinator
If you live in an area impacted by office relocations, BSL will remain your point of contact for NDIS access, support, and connections to local services. If you work with a Local Area Coordinator (LAC) or Early Childhood Coordinator, your point of contact will remain the same.
BSL Disability Services will continue to be present in your local area and services will operate as usual.
Contact our team
You can contact our friendly team by phone on 1300 275 634 or via email at BSL@ndis.gov.au
To drop into a Disability Services office, visit our Contact Us page for a full list of office locations.