- This event has passed.
Melbourne Polytechnic NDIS drop-in sessions
March 11 @ 11:00 am - May 27 @ 1:30 pm
The Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) is hosting virtual NDIS information drop-in sessions at Melbourne Polytechnic for people with disability, their family members and carers.
Staff will be available online to answer your NDIS questions, including:
- What is the NDIS and how does it work?
- How can I access the NDIS?
- What kind of support can I access through the NDIS?
- The role of BSL
- How can I best use my current NDIS plan?
- What support can I receive if I’m not eligible for the NDIS?
Every fortnight commencing Thursday 11 March 2021
Staff will be available from 11.00 am – 1.30 pm
Drop-in sessions will be hosted on the video platform Zoom.