- This event has passed.
NDIS drop-in sessions
April 7 - June 23
Have your NDIS questions answered.
The Brotherhood of St. Laurence (BSL) is hosting fortnightly NDIS information drop-in sessions at Melbourne Polytechnic for people with disability, their family and carers.
Staff will be available to answer your NDIS questions, including:
- What is the NDIS and how does it work?
- How can I access the NDIS?
- What kind of support can I access through the NDIS?
- The role of BSL
- How can I best use my current NDIS plan?
- What support can I receive if I’m not eligible for the NDIS?
When: Every fortnight commencing Thursday 7 April 2022
Time: Staff will be available from 11am – 1pm
Where: Melbourne Polytechnic, Student Hub, Preston Campus, Building C, Ground Floor