Banyule Community Health NDIS information drop-in sessions
February 11 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Brotherhood of St Laurence is running NDIS information drop-in sessions at Banyule Community Health for people with disability, their family and carers.
Staff will be available to answer your NDIS questions, including:
- What is the NDIS and how does it work?
- How can I access the NDIS?
- What kind of support can I access through the NDIS?
- The role of the Brotherhood of St Laurence
- Support for children 0-6 years with a disability or developmental delay
- How can I best use my current NDIS plan?
When: Every second Tuesday of the month commencing 10 December. Staff will be available from 8.30am – 2.00pm
Location: Banyule Community Health foyer, 21 Alamein Road West Heidelberg
This venue is fully accessible. (include wheelchair access icon)